Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Global Warming.


Hello everyone. I invite you to see the video about global warming. In truth, this issue deserves our attention. We must realize conscience, what is happening on our planet? My grandfather talked to me, that in the river he could catch Crabs, Catfish, Charal, and Mojarras. Now I only encounter in the river ¡the trash! It gives me great sadness, every beautiful nature is being lost. Each and every one of us can help, from home, from the office, it's easy. Do not let the lamp light clothes that do not occupy. Do not smoke. Do not waste water, wash your car using a bucket. Do not post unnecessary print, use recycled leaves. Share your car with your co-workers, not to use several cars, and also avoid contamination by hydrocarbons. Use free rinse in your clothes. Follow these simple tips. Your help is very significant. Helping the world. Let's awareness, there is no time to think. Today we begin, today we need to change. Please cooperates, I'm the captain and I hope your understanding and your action.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Captain

    Good election!!

    Your advices are very aesy, but we live in a overwhelming world, where sometimes the daily problems have us to forget them.

    So, we need to start to change ourselves now, in our home, in our life. Only in this way we can save the planet.

    ReplyDelete